英語電話常用語(2)
英語電話常用語
第五部分、不明了對方所言時:聽不懂對方的話卻硬撐下去,并非明智之舉,不如坦白請對方更簡單明確的說明清楚。
(1) 能說得明確一點嗎?
Could you put that in more specific terms?
(2) 我無法確定你的意思。
I'm not sure what you mean.
(3) 很抱歉。我沒聽懂你的話。
I'm sorry. I couldn't follow you.
(4) 你講得太快了。我跟不上。
You're talking too fast. I can't keep up.
(5) 請你再多解釋一下好嗎?
Will you explain a little bit more?
(6) 你能說得簡單一點嗎?
Could you put that more simply?
(7) 恐怕我沒聽懂。能請你再說一遍嗎?
I'm afraid I didn't understand that. Could you say that again, please?
(8) 對不起,我沒聽到,請你再說一遍好嗎?
Excuse me, but I didn't hear that, would you mind repeating it, please?
(9) 抱歉,我沒聽懂,請您拼一下好嗎?
Sorry, but I didn't catch that, would you mind spelling it, please?
第六部分、各種附和、質疑、同意、否定的用語:通話當中需借助各種或表附和,或表驚訝,或表欣喜,或表惋惜,或表疑問,或表否定的短語,以利談話的順利推展。
1、表驚訝
(1) 真的呀?Really?
(2) 什么?What?
(3) 別開玩笑!You're kidding!
2、表欣喜
(1) 好極了!Great!
(2) 太棒了!Fantastic!
(3) 棒極了!Terrific!
(4) 哇!Wow!
3、表惋惜
(1) 真糟糕。That's too bad.
(2) 真可惜!What a shame!
(3) 聽到這樣我很難過。I'm sorry to hear that.
(4) 喔,原來如此。Oh, I see.
5、表同意
(1) 沒錯。Right.
(2) 正是。Exactly.
(3) 是的,一點也沒錯。I'll say.
(4) 你說得對極了。You can say that again.
(5) 好的。OK.
6、表不同意
(1) 我可不以為然。I don't think so.
(2) 不成!No way!
(3) 不!No.
(4) 喔,得了吧!Oh, come on!
(5) 事實上不然。Not really.
第七部分、通話將畢時的結尾語:通話接近尾聲,經常要來上幾句客套話,以作為道別的前奏曲。請靈活應用下列各句,免得該收場時卻不知如何下手。
(1) 謝謝你來電。
Thank you for calling.
(2) 感謝你打給我。
It was kind of you to call me.
(3) 很高興跟你談話。
Nice talking to you.
(4) 讓我們盡快聚聚。
Let's get together soon.
(5) 我該掛電話了。
I'd better get off the phone.
(6) 請隨時再打電話給我。
Call me again any time.
(7) 有空請再打電話來。
Call again when you've got time.
(8) 請代我問候珍妮。
My best wishes to Jane.
(9) 請一定要再來電話喔。
Please do call again.
(10) 我隨時高興接到你的電話。
I'm always glad to hear from you.
(11) 想聊的時候請隨時來電。
Call again anytime you feel like talking.
(12) 謝謝你回我電話,再見。
Thanks for returning my call, good-bye.
(13) 讓我們保持聯(lián)絡,再見。
Let's keep in touch, good-bye.
(14) 那么下周二見。
See you next Tuesday, then.