特黄特色三级在线观看免费,看黄色片子免费,色综合久,欧美在线视频看看,高潮胡言乱语对白刺激国产,伊人网成人,中文字幕亚洲一碰就硬老熟妇

學習啦 > 學習英語 > 英語口語 > 購物常用英文對話

購物常用英文對話

時間: 玉蓮928 分享

購物常用英文對話

  購物是女人的天性,淘寶成功的背后有千千萬萬個女人在支撐著。下面是學習啦小編給大家整理的購物常用英文對話,供大家參閱!

  購物常用英文對話:買立體音響

  S: Welcome to Super Stereos. What can I do for you?

  店員:歡迎光臨超級立體音響。我能為您效勞嗎?

  C: I'd like to look at your stereo systems. Do you have anything on sale?

  顧客:我想要看看你們的立體音響,你們有什么特價品嗎?

  S: Yes, this system over here is on sale for class="main">

學習啦 > 學習英語 > 英語口語 > 購物常用英文對話

購物常用英文對話

時間: 玉蓮928 分享

  店員:有,這兒的這種音響特價1000元。如您所見,所有的零件都是全新的。

  C: But it doesn't have a turntable. I have a fair number of vinyl records, so I need something to play them on.

  顧客:但它沒有轉盤,我有相當多的老式塑料唱片,所以我需要某種器材來播放它們。

  S: Our selection of stereo systems with turntables is somewhat limited, but we do have this system over here. (to be continued)

  店員:我們備有轉盤的立體音響選擇有限,但在那兒我們有這樣的系統(tǒng)。

  購物常用英文對話:買相機

  S: Welcome to Lens Magic, ma'am. How can I help you?

  售貨員:小姐,歡迎光臨Lens Magico我能為你效勞嗎?

  C: I'd like to buy an inexpensive camera.

  顧客:我想買一架便宜的相機。

  S: Well, we've got several point-and-shoot cameras. These are all 35 mm compact cameras with auto-focus and a built-in flash. We also have these Polaroid cameras.

  售貨員:嗯,我們有一些傻瓜相機。這些是135袖珍相機,有自動對焦和內置閃光燈。我們也有這些寶麗來相機。

  C: I don't think I'll need a Polaroid. Does this 35 mm camera have an automatic flash?

  顧客:我想我不需要寶麗來相機,135相機有自動閃光燈嗎?

  S: Yes, it does. But you can turn it off if you want.

  售貨員:有的,但是如果你想要關掉也可以。

  C: Okay, I'll take this one. Does it come with batteries and a case?

  顧客:好,我就買這個。有附贈的電池跟皮套嗎?

  S: Yes, it does. Here, I'll box it up for you.

  售貨員:有,在這兒,我?guī)湍阊b進盒子里。

  購物常用英文對話:我要一杯加糖但不加奶的咖啡

  W: What can I get for you, sir?

  侍者:您需要什么呢,先生?

  C1 : One cup of coffee.

  顧客一:一杯咖啡。

  W: Cream or sugar?

  侍者:需要加奶或糖嗎?

  C1: I'd like it black with one lump of sugar.

  顧客一:我要一杯加糖但不加奶的咖啡。

  W: And for you, sir?

  侍者:那您呢,先生?

  C2: I think I'll have your cappuccino.

  顧客二:我想我要一杯卡普西努。

  W: Anything else?

  侍者:還需要其他什么?

  C2 : No, that's all.

  顧客二:不用了,就這樣。

  W: I'll be right back with your order.

  侍者:我馬上就把你們點的東西送上來。

2119776