關于旅游購物英語情景對話
關于旅游購物英語情景對話
如果想要出國旅游,那就有必要學習一些常用旅游英語口語。下面學習啦小編為大家?guī)黻P于旅游購物英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!
旅游購物情景對話1
A: Can I be of any service to you?
A:您想要點兒什么?
B: I've been told that Chinese arts and crafts are famous for their excellent workmanship. We'd like to take some home. What would you recommend?
B:我聽說中國的工藝品做工精湛,很有名氣,我們想帶些回去。你能為我們推薦點什么嗎?
A: There are over a thousands kinds of articles in our shop.For example,there is tricolored pottery originating in the Tang asty,embroidery,bark,jade carving,just to name a few.Do you have anything in mind?
A:我們商店里有上千種工藝品,僅舉幾個例子,例如,唐三彩、刺繡、蠟染、玉雕等。您考慮好買點什么了嗎?
B: No, not really.But I think it should be something distinctively Chinese.And easy to carry.
B:還沒有。不過我想應該是極具中國特色的。而且應該便于攜帶。
A:I would suggest you buy paper-cuts,embroidery and batik.They are very easy to carry.
A:我建議你們買些剪紙、刺繡、蠟染,這些東西便于攜帶。
B: So,we'd like to see some embroidery.
B:既然如此,我們想看看刺繡。
旅游購物情景對話2
A:Can I help you, madam?
A:有什么可以為您效勞的,夫人?
B: Yes. I'd like to choose a sweater for my son.
B:是的,我想給我的兒子挑選一件毛衣。
A: l see. Do you have any ideas so far?
A:我知道了。您有什么想法了嗎?
B: Not yet. Can you give me some suggestions?
B:還沒有。你能給我一些建議嗎?
A: Sure, madam. But may l know how old he is?
A:當然可以,夫人。我可以知道您兒子多大了嗎?
B:Thirteen.
B:13歲。
A:And the height?
A:多高呢?
B: About 158cm. He likes to wear loose-fitting sweaters.
B:158公分。他喜歡寬松一點的毛衣。
A: I see. How about this one? It's very fashionable and popular among teenagers.
A:知道了,這件怎么樣呢?這件很時髦,而且在年輕人中間非常流行。
B: I don't think he'll like it.He prefers simple styles.
B:我覺得他不喜歡這件。他比較喜歡簡單的圖案。
A: How about this one then?
A:那么這件呢?
B: The style is all right, but "m not sure about the color. Let me think for a while.
B:這個圖案可以,但是我不確定顏色行不行。讓我想想。
旅游購物情景對話3
A: That China-gown of Tang-Dynasty style is so beautiful. Would you show it to me, please?
A:那件唐裝旗袍太漂亮了。請給我看看好嗎?
B: Absolutely. Here it is.
B:當然可以,給您看吧。
A: Could I try it on?
A:我能試穿嗎?
B: Please do, the fitting-room is over there.
B:請試吧。試衣間在那邊。
A: It feels a little tight around the waist. Do you have a bigger one?
A:我覺得腰部有點緊。有大點的嗎?
B: I'm sorry. We don't have this color in your size. We have some green ones in your size. Would you please have a look at this green one?
B:對不起,您要的這種顏色我們沒有。您要的尺寸,我們有綠色的。您看看這件綠色的吧?
A: OK. How much does it cost?
A:好的,多少錢?
B: It's 486 yuan.
B:486元。
旅游購物情景對話4
A:Is it a present for someone?
A:是送給維的禮物嗎?
B: Yes. It's a birthday present for my fianc e.He likes collecting porcelain vases very much.I am thinking buying one for him all the time.
B:是送給我未婚夫的生日禮物。他很喜歡收藏瓷花瓶。我一直都想買一個送給他。
A: Your fianc e is a lucky man! Then how would you like me to wrap it?
A:您的未婚夫真幸運!那您希望怎么包裝呢?
B: Wrap I.c with black paper. Be sure there are white roses on it.And then tie it with a red ribbon.
B:用黑色紙包裝,上面要有白色玫瑰花,然后用紅色絲帶捆扎。
A: Do you want to write something on it?
A:你需要在上面寫字嗎?
B: Yes. Please write my fianc e is name on the ribbon. His name is Black.
B:是的,將我未婚夫的名字寫在絲帶上。他叫布萊克。
A: No problem. Please take a seat and wait a moment.
A:好的,沒問題。您先坐著等會兒。
(15 minutes later, miss A handed the vase that she had wrapped to miss B)
(15分鐘之后,A小姐把包好的碗遞給B小姐。)
B: You have made a mistake on my fianc e is name. He's Black. B-L-A-C-K.
B:你把我未婚夫的名字寫錯了。他叫布萊克,B-L-A-C-K。
A: l'm sorry, miss.I will tie it with another ribbon. It won't go wrong this time.
A:對不起,女士。我重新換一根絲帶捆扎,這次不會再出錯了。
B: How long should I wait then?
B:那我還要等多長時間?
A: It will be OK soon. I do apologize for wasting you so much time.
A:馬上就好。真是太抱歉了,浪費您這么多時間。