有關接機的英語對話閱讀
作為旨在培養(yǎng)學生語言交際能力的高中英語對話課,是整個高中英語教學中一個必不可少的重要組成部分。學習啦小編整理了有關接機的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
有關接機的英語對話一
史密斯: Sorry to interrupt you. but aren't you Mr. Wu from China?
抱歉.打擾一下.請問您是中國來的吳先生嗎?
吳先生: Oh.yes.I am.
哦.對.我是.
史密斯: How do you do.Mr. Wu ? I'm John Smith from DJ Company. And I'm here to meet you.
您好.吳先生.我是DJ公司的約翰·史密斯.我來這兒接你們.
吳先生: How do you do.Mr. Smith ? Thank you very much for meeting us here.
你好.史密斯先生.非常感謝你來接我們.
史密斯: You are welcome. You must be exhausted after a long journey.
不用謝.各位遠道而來.一定很累了.
吳先生: Oh, no. It was a pleasant trip and everything went smoothly, so we don't feel tired at all.
不.路上很順利.又很愉快.一點兒也不覺得累.
史密斯: I`ll be your guide during your stay in China.
你們在中國逗留期間.我將一直陪同大家.
吳先生: Wonderful!
那太好了!
史密斯: Will you please take your baggage and follow me? The taxi's waiting outside.
請大家拎著行李隨我來.出租車在外面等著呢.
吳先生: Fine, let's hurry.
好的.我們趕緊走.
有關接機的英語對話二
露西:
Hi, you must be Mary?
嗨.你一定是瑪麗?
瑪麗:
Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you. How was your flight? Shall we go? I've got a car waiting outside to take us to your hotel.
是的.很高興遇見你.旅程如何?我們可以走了嗎?外面已經有輛小車等著接我們回旅館了.
露西:
That'd be great. The flight was ok. Thanks for taking the time to meet me here.
太好了.旅程還可以.謝謝抽出時間來這里接我.
瑪麗:
No worries. Our company wants to make sure you have a pleasant trip.
別擔心.我們公司希望確保您旅途愉快.
露西:
I really appreciate it.
我真的表示感激.
瑪麗:
Everything has been organized for you. The accommodation, the transport and all the other little things you should need.
一切都已經為您準備好了.住宿.運輸和您可能需要的其它小事.
露西:
Does the conference begin tomorrow?
會議明天開始嗎?
瑪麗:
Yes, there is a welcoming dinner tomorrow night.
是的.明晚將有一個接風宴.
露西:
That's great. It gives me some time to rest and see some of this city.
真棒.那我就有時間休息一下并且參觀本市.
瑪麗:
It's already been arranged, I will take you on a city tour tomorrow morning.
這也已經安排好了.明天上午我會帶您游覽市容.
有關接機的英語對話三
at the airport在機場:去機場接機,兩個人相互不認識之間的介紹和寒暄。
a. hi, are you pierre?
你好,你是皮埃爾嗎?
b. yes, that’s right. and you are?
是的,你是?
a. hello, pierre, welcome come to los angeles. i'm joanna bates.
你好,皮埃爾,歡迎來洛杉磯,我是喬安娜.貝茨。
b. hello, mrs. bates. it is nice to meet you.
你好,貝茨夫人,很高興見到你。
a. just call me joanna. may i help with you suitcase?
就叫我喬安娜就好,需要我?guī)湍闾嵝欣顔?
b. no, thank you. it is ok.
不用,謝謝,沒關系的。
(they walk to the car)
a. pierre, this is my husband, robert. robert, this is pierre.
皮埃爾,這是我的丈夫,羅伯特,羅伯特,這是皮埃爾。
c. nice to meet you, pierre.
皮埃爾,很高興見到你。
b. hello, mr. bates.
你好,貝茨先生。
c. please call me robert. let me get your baggage into the car, pierre.
叫我羅伯特就好,皮埃爾,我們把行李放到車上吧。
b. thank you, robert.
謝謝你,羅伯特。
看了“有關接機的英語對話”的人還看了: