雙語詩歌欣賞:《別了,愛》
雙語詩歌欣賞:《別了,愛》
下面是學習啦小編為大家整理的雙語詩歌欣賞:《別了,愛》,希望大家喜歡!
Farewell, Love, and all thy laws forever,
別了,愛以及你所有的法度,
Thy baited hooks shall tangle me no more;
你的誘鉤再也無法把我纏絞;
Senec and Plato call me from thy lore,
塞尼卡和柏拉圖否定你那套,
To perfect wealth my wit for to endeavor,
讓我竭盡所能追求完美財富。
In blind error when I did persever,
我卻盲目地一錯再錯入歧途,
Thy sharp repulse, that prikth aye so sore,
你厲聲拒絕刺得我倍受煎熬,
Hath taught me to set in trifles no store
你教導我別對瑣事斤斤計較,
And escape forth since liberty is lever.
掙脫束縛因為自由才會幸福。
Therefore farewell, go trouble younger hearts,
別了,去攪擾那些年輕的心,
And in me claim no more authority;
對我別再宣稱你是什么權威;
With idle youth go use thy property,
對懶散青年把你的能耐發(fā)揮,
And therein spend thy many brittle darts.
把你的支支利箭都射向他們。
For hitherto though I have lost all my time,
迄今我雖失去我全部的時光,
Me lusteth no longer rotten boughs to climb.
卻不再徒勞攀爬那根爛樹樁。